How I use Social Media

 I don't. Lol well I try not but if I have to I would say its for research. During the pandemic I was home with nothing to do, was the time when it was used the most. What I did was take online classes through Instagram. I learned how to do knotless braids from 2 different people. Loved the variety of the 2. I wouldn't call myself a FB person but I could see the use, keeping in touch with family (not I) lol but also it connected me to like minded people. For instance I like to work out and a girl offered free step classes through her FB platform so I had to sign up. It was free. So I would call myself a user of social media if it makes sense. I'm not one to sit around and waste time though. One platform I never thought I would use was TikTok but I have a teenager who seemed to like it so I had to see what was involved, and I actually enjoyed making a couple videos with my son, I feel as if it brought us a little closer so I wasn't too mad. But it's not for me. 

Comments