Protecting my Internet Identity

 I wouldn't want to tell you to be scared online. But you should be aware. Very aware. And maybe just a little scared. The tips and tools learned in the online safety section are crucial. Nowadays we are being attacked from all angles so be careful. When going to websites for the first time you should make sure you entered the address correctly, it is possible to be on the wrong site pretending to be the correct one. People are also looking to even copy things from pictures to usernames again in an attempt to pretend to be you. I actually see it happen all the time. I used to depend on the the internet providers security service which is fine but you have to make sure it covers everything you need. Understanding that your browser can be a line of defense is important as well. And I did not know all of these things but once I figured them out I changed a lot of my settings immediately. So again this website is pretty cool with all the useful information that's out there for people to learn. And free. What's stopping you?

Comments